Currently seeking: Full-time Service Repair Technician
Our service repair technicians work to inspect, evaluate and diagnose the best
and most efficient way to repair furniture when there is an issue. They are
responsible for ensuring Redeker’s customers receive great customer service and
top notch repairs.
- Positive attitude is a must
- Family owned company and work environment
- Company financed retirement benefits
- Health benefits
- Personal time off & paid holidays
- No Sunday hours!
- Candidate must have valid DL
- Guaranteed 40 hour work week
To learn more or to apply please stop in and fill out an application or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org