Delivery & Pick Up
We provide in-home delivery as our standard service for a very reasonable price. Our delivery personnel are on staff and work exclusively for Redekers. They will bring your furniture into your home and place it where you want it, plus haul away any packaging. Or, if you wish to take your purchase home with you, our drive-through, covered pick-up lanes make it easy to load your furniture. Please see the below FAQ section for further details.
Redekers Central Iowa Delivery Area:
- When do I set up delivery?
- You can set up delivery at the time of purchase or when we call to notify you that your furniture has arrived at our warehouse.
- How will I know when you will arrive?
- Our office will give you a call the day before your scheduled delivery with a two-hour time window of when you can expect us.
- Can I request a certain time?
- No, all of our deliveries for that particular day are routed in the most efficient manner, therefore time requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Do I have to be home?
- No, as long as someone is present in the home at the time of delivery, such as a neighbor, friend or spouse, you do not have to be home.
- What days do you deliver?
- We deliver Tuesday through Saturday. However, we deliver to different parts of the state on different days. Feel free to contact us to see which day(s) we deliver in your area.
- Will you move my existing furniture?
- Our delivery personnel are not allowed to move any existing furniture or electronics. Please ensure that the space where your new furniture is going is prepared and accessible.
- Do you deliver out of state?
- No, we only deliver within the state of Iowa.
- Will you ship my items?
- No, we will not ship your items as we do not have a third-party delivery service. If you arrange your own shipping company, we'll be happy to work with you and the shipping company to make the process go as smoothly as possible.
- Can you dispose of my old furniture and mattress?
- We dispose of old mattresses for a small fee if they are free of stains. We do not haul away other furniture.
Pick Up FAQs
- What are your pick-up hours?
- You can pick up your new furniture anytime during our normal business hours.
- Do I need to call ahead?
- We recommend calling our office so that we can prepare your pick-up slip, which verifies the item(s) you plan on taking with you.
- Do I need to come inside first?
- Yes, you will need to stop into our main office to receive a pick-up slip that you will give our warehouse staff to verify the items you are picking up.
- Where is your customer pick-up area?
- Our convenient customer pick-up area is covered and attached directly to our warehouse which is located on the southeast side of our building.
- Will you tie my furniture down?
- We will help load your furniture for you but we are not responsible for tying it down.
- Can you wrap my furniture?
- Yes, we can wrap plastic around your furniture if needed. When picking up any of our solid-wood products that were made by our craftsmen, we strongly suggest bringing blankets to protect these items because they are not in any packaging.